Family Law

Legal Support For Your Changing Family

All families change over time, and some of these changes require legal assistance to become official. Whether you are facing divorce, considering adoption, seeking to modify a child support arrangement or looking for advice on some other family law matter, we stand ready 
to help.

At the Law Office of Robert D. Massey and Associates, our lawyers have been serving the residents of Pulaski and the surrounding parts of Tennessee for more than 30 years. We are committed to representing your interests while preserving cordial relationships among family members with disagreements whenever possible.

Experienced Legal Support For Divorce And Family Law

Divorce can be a very painful experience for all parties involved. Once you and your spouse have decided to end your marriage, however, the best strategy is to work through the legal process quickly so you can start the next chapter of your life.

We will assist with a wide range of divorce-related matters, including property division. In our years of experience, we have helped couples divide common assets such as homes and vehicles, as well as rural Tennessee farmland. We know that this type of asset comes with additional financial and emotional complexities, since both members of a marriage may have relied on a farm’s corn, tobacco, cattle or other products for income and also consider the land their home. These same issues can affect spousal support arrangements. We can help you work through these issues and reach a resolution that works for you.

For couples with children, we can also help you establish a parenting plan and a child support arrangement that reflect both your interests and those of your child or children.

Almost all child support and spousal support plans require modifications over the years, as children grow older and each former spouse’s finances change. We can help execute those changes.

Talk To A Qualified Family Law Attorney Today

Learn more about how the Law Office of Robert D. Massey and Associates can help with your legal matter — just call 931-424-8655 or send us an email. We’ll schedule a consultation by phone or in our Pulaski office.

Close Menu